Friday, October 26, 2012

screw this

I bought 4 shooter's magazines for my dad today at a certain leading bookstore chain and paid the full price for my purchase. Then when i checked my bag later, i found 5, not 4 magazines. In there was a 124-page, glossy magazine priced at RM15 which i had not bought and which the cashier had casually slipped into my plastic bag with little old me unawares. Courtesy of Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, no less. It's title? NAJIB - NATION ON HIS MIND, PEOPLE IN HIS HEART (see pic).



15 bucks and they're giving this away for free 'cos no one will fork out 15 bucks to read any that this glossy slick publication has to show for our beloved prime minister? Man, the government must be really, really, really desperate.

As for me, i checked my receipt and sure enough, i wasn't billed RM15 for this unwanted piece of gloss which i can't find no practical use for other than to stuff a worn-out shoe (if i had a worn-out shoe that i still wanted to use). Look here Limkokwing,  I get oodles of government propaganda everyday in the newspapers and i don't need any more, ok?



No comments:

Post a Comment